Recents in Beach

how to get more traffic, cpa marketing, how to make money online,

how to get more traffic, cpa marketing

Google Analytics statistics from the test





As you can see, the website has received little for a traffic in the first two days.

Because I spent outreach for the first two days, which I'll explain in more detail in a minute.

Nothing happened until the third day, when the traffic reached about 500 people.

Within a day, 500 people hit the viewer, from nothing, felt like a big achievement - but this is just the beginning.

In fact, it has actually become the slowest day of full test traffic.

The next day - on the fourth day, traffic reaches around 800 visitors.

But on the fifth day the traffic began to decline and then gradually 600 visitors got wet.

It's a bit of a rollercoaster.

Interestingly, after two weeks of testing, I got another big traffic spy.

To surprise me, about 1,500 visitors to the site were present.

So what is the reason for these big spikes in traffic?

Strategy

I'm going to give you the right technique, step by step.

It's easy to replicate, and anyone can do it.

As I mentioned earlier, all of these strategies are outgoing.

And because of that, it requires little planning but results are valuable for small efforts.

So let's get back to the beginning and find out exactly what I did.

Before I publish the content of the single content, I found bloggers and influencers on Twitter who have already shared the relevant content.

I searched for keywords and hashtags to find the right bloggers and influential people. Then I searched for tweets, which were mostly retweeted and commented. What you consider a 'reasonable' quantity will vary from the niche to the niche.

Later, I sent condolences and professional emails to each blogger and influential, how useful it was to find out the parts of the content that was shared to them, and I was working on the same article.

Finally, I asked them if they were interested in seeing my article when they were published.

Here's a template to help you get started.